Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Serious One....

The Conqueror is already worried about college. I have no idea where he gets this from- NOT! I was probably stressing about it at age 7 too. We often extol the virtues of a liberal education around here but heck, we also watch a lot of college football. So the other day he complained, "Mom, why don't those schools with the football teams have those good educations?"

Poor kid, we've already warped him!


As an aside, he was saying we needed to put some new material up on the blog. When I replied I didn't really have anything he just said, "That's ok, why don't you just put up that story from Aunt S's blog?" Don't worry if it ever comes to that I will be sure to attribute all my material to the right place!!!

Lastly, I was going to post some deep thought on how blessed we are when I keep running into people that have these serious, serious crosses to bear but I really don't have time for deep tonight. Essentially, I have it super easy and I feel like such a ween for complaining about anything. Anyway, please send up some prayers for a number of friends and acquaintances of mine far and wide with some serious struggles on so many different levels.

No comments: