Monday, January 26, 2009

Random thoughts

So, its a cold, cold, wet day and I treat the kids to hot cocoa in the drivethru Starbucks. I was good and only got a decaf coffee. : )

Anyway, Biki starts asking how it is that I talk to the guy when I order- "So how does it work mom? Is it a phone? Are you skyping? Is it like you are dating?" That last one sort of threw me off. I just wonder how she got to think dating has anything to do with drive thrus. We don't go to Starbucks that much!!! ; ) This is also coming from the child who has her heart set on being a Starbucks worker when she grows up because she's NOT getting married. I guess there could be numerary Starbucks baristas!!

Other randomness:
Beanie has been paying more attention in daily mass, particularly on those days when its just the 2 of us. So we're out eating french fries the other night and I see her with the little paper cup of ketchup standing up in the booth with it raised over her head with both hands. All I can hear is something about Jesus Christ.....I tried to get more details out of her, but she sort of clammed up when I started asking her about it. I am guessing she was doing a little reenactment since she's been obsessed with "Jesus' blood" recently!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Meg this is so cool! I feel like I just learned alot about the kids and you! Who is Sara and who is South Paw? Do I have to have a code name? Love you!