Thursday, May 14, 2009

File under Kids say the darndest things...

As you might recall my kids love to hear the story of "when they were born." So, today after dropping off the conqueror Biki asked to hear hers. Well, I went through the usual parts, its all a rather sanitized version mind you, and then Biki stopped me after the part where she was born.

"You forgot the part when you check the rumpus to see if I was a boy or a girl!" Alrighty then! I can assure you all that I have NEVER inserted that into ANY of our stories!

3 comments:

:o) mg said...

Be comforted in knowing that she has a very good imagination that "fills in the blanks" about what goes "unsaid".
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great laugh Biki!! I can't wait to hear the version you tell the Bean about her arrival into this world!!

South Paw said...

but I know where she got "rumpus" from!!:) So cute.