Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thanks for the update.

Bean is finally weaned, but it was a long and arduous process, one I recommend having a husband around for. Well anyway the whole process has been fascinating for Biki. She talks about at school with her teachers. I was mortified one day at pickup when the teacher said that she heard no one was going to get any sleep that night since Bean was going to stop nursing. Hahahahahaha. I guess she could have told everyone I was having a nervous breakdown or something. Note to self: use more discretion.

Anyway, today Biki announces to all concerned in the 2nd row of the minivan that the way to wean a baby is to just stop nursing. "That's how you do it." Gosh, why didn't I think of that? I could only find it amusing because the deed if finally done.

No comments: