Monday, March 21, 2011

Let the dreams begin....

Psycho pregnancy dreams have begun in earnest. We're talking crazy stuff. Weird fights between P and I about stuff that never happened but I wake up in the middle of the night mad as a hornet. Then there was the one with an acquaintance at church adopting 10 children from New Orleans. And our Vietnamese associate pastor carrying twin boys, blond with blue eyes, in one Baby B.jorn. The weirdest thing about all this is that I remember these things vividly. Don't tick me off anytime soon I might end up doing something awful to you in my dreams. Bwah hah hah hah haaa.

1 comment:

:o) mg said...

Oh, I can SO relate to that. Every. Single. Pregnancy. I would awaken as mad as ever at my snoring hubby for not adulterous behavior but for never marrying me in the first place and deciding that he didn't want to "be with" me anymore.
He didn't understand why I needed him to apologize. "But I didn't do those things," he'd plead.
"Doesn't matter. Apologize and hold me until I fall asleep anyway," I'd reply.