Monday, March 29, 2010

File under after 4 kids I should know better....

Bathroom break after mass.

Baby is changed, Beanie is in the stall, I put the baby down in front of the 'nursing chair'. (you know the nasty one they put in church bathrooms for women to sit and nurse in.) No thanks...I can't nurse in a bathroom. GROSS.

Anyway, I put the baby down b/c I had no carrier and decided I needed to go as well. I am in there and I hear these weird splashing noises. AND I AM SO STUPID THE FIRST THINK I AM THINKING IS THAT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH BEANIE'S ELIMINATION PATTERNS. Yes, that was stupid. Because it was really Momo who somehow got past me and made it to the last stall where she was bathing in the handicapped toilet. YUCK.

I keep telling P. I am going to audition for Dirty Jobs!