Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Scenes from the food warehouse

*Santa Claus in full regalia except hat was buying three large vats of candy canes. It was sort of an awkward moment for everyone under 5. He uses Mastercard by the way. Priceless.

*A mean man... why do people berate their spouses and children in public. I can only imagine what he does in private. For once I remembered to pray.

*Why at the store with the absolute biggest cart that can fit both little girls do they insist on not wanting to sit up front? The carts are much shallower here too, so basket sitting is discouraged. So essentially I walked the aisles with Momo under my arm.

1 comment:

:o) mg said...

I was a little panicked that it may have been my hubby and kids you saw in said mega store. But My 11 year old said she didn't see y'all, so whew!?! ;) jk