Friday, March 9, 2012

I wish I had rented my house out for Masters last year....

Because then I wouldn't be in week 3 of the not so fabulous Extreme Makeover- selling your home edition. Nothing like a home sale in a super bad market of a really nice home that you love but paid too much for to make you stress out. Not to mention that I have had strange men in my house for days and days and it isn't going to end anytime soon even though the photographers were supposed to come this Tuesday. Now we are pushing it back AGAIN. Please pray that everything gets done the way it is supposed to and that no one (mainly me) has a nervous breakdown in the process. C'mon St. Joseph!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I hope we don't undo your makeover. Maybe you should have waited until me and my crew vacated. I am excited to see your lovely home. Let's plan some Easter stuff today! Dove or Fannie May?