Saturday, December 5, 2009

The nurturer

Everyone is enthralled with the nativity set we just put out......getting a head start on the Second Sunday of Advent. Anyway, Biki came in with Mary and Baby Jesus and asked me to figure out how to get Mary to hold baby Jesus....sadly I couldn't make it work, but that's a great idea for someone to make! Biki loves babies, particularly Momo. She will just walk up to her and say, "I love you so much I don't know what to do!!"

Beanisms for fun:

Beanie can you please make the salad (before you are too impressed it just involved cutting open a Cesar salad kit)? "Sure, but can I dance while I am doing it?" Then she danced a few twirls on the way to the fridge.

We were watching some other kids and a movie was put on to preserve sanity. Beanie was watching the movie and another little kid entered the room with one of her toys. She immediately ran to me in the other room, "Hey!!! He's got my top!" To which I replied, "You don't need it, you're watching a movie." The response? "Oh." And she turned and ran back to the movie.

No comments: